It is believed by lots of computer experts that multiple layers of security is the best protection against many threats that exist in cyberspace. However, even if a computer user starts to update his/her security using his free patches, the OS will always give him/her a warning to make sure that they have an Antivirus software on your PC and recommends to use it.
Norton security software makes regular scans on your device to guard it as you surf any websites, open emails and download files. Norton Antivirus is updated automatically on a regular basis so that your PC always remains safe. You can get the best protection of Norton Antivirus at www.norton.com/setup.
How to uninstall Norton security protection?
In case, if Norton antivirus starts over scanning then you can also uninstall it easily from your computer just by following an easy process:
- Tap on Start button given on the Window’s taskbar.
- And then click on Control Panel.
- Tap on Program option.
- And then click on Programs and Features.
Note: You will see Program option available when the Category options are selected in the list of View in the drop-down.
- Now you have to click on your Norton security protection product and then tap on the option Uninstall or Change.
- Then restart your computer. Your Norton security suite cannot be completely uninstalled unless you restart your PC.
How to Download and Install Norton?
Norton antivirus secures your PC from various kinds of threats and immediately blocks anything trying to enter your PC and asks you for permission.
If you want to keep your computer safe, then Norton antivirus is everything you need. To download and install Norton Antivirus follow these instructions given below:
- Log in to Norton by going to norton.com/setup.
- If your account hasn’t been signed in already, then you will need to sign in by typing your Email address and password for Norton and tap on Sign in option.
Note: if you don’t have account tap on Create account option and complete the sign in the process by creating a new account.
- Tap on Download Norton, after you open the Norton Setup window.
- Now you need to tap on Agree and Download option.
- If you have multiple Norton products in your account and select the product, you want to download and then tap on Next button.
- Then click on Run option.
- If you see User Account Control window, tap on Continue.
- Your Norton product has now been completely installed.
How to activate Norton Setup?
After you download and install Norton antivirus, you may be stressed about activating it, right? If yes, then we assure you there’s nothing to stress about. We have brought some easy steps for you to activate Norton antivirus on your computer quickly. Follow these steps to activate Norton antivirus:
- First of all, locate your product activation key.
Note: if you have purchased Norton via online shopping, then the 25 character alphanumeric product key will be in your confirmation email. And if you have purchased from a shop, then the product key will be inside the box.
- Open Norton on your PC, then you will get to see Norton product window on the screen.
- Under the window that appeared, tap on Review link.
- Then tap on I Have a Key or code to Enter button.
- Now you need to enter the Product Key.
- And click on Next button.
- You can now review your Subscription Details.
- Then click on Done.
How to reinstall Norton Setup?
Keeping your computers protected in the office, and securing the sensitive business contents and information saved in the computer’s hard drive should be one of the top priorities. If you ever find your Norton security software behaving erratically, you must fix the problem as soon as possible to keep your precious data protected. These problems can be fixed by reinstalling the Norton.
- Follow the simple steps mentioned below to know how to reinstall Norton successfully:
- Tap on the Window start button
- Then go to Control Panel
- In the program section tap on the Uninstall A Program link, then you will see a list of programs that currently installed on your PC.
- Select the Norton Antivirus product that you use to protect your PC.
- Then click the Uninstall button.
- Tap on the option mentioned as I Plan to Reinstall a Norton Product link and select you your settings according to your choice.
- Then tap on Restart Now.